Bath City Centre
- Easy access to Bath Spa main line rail station with direct trains to London Bristol and the south west
- Huge selection of large and independent retail outlets, cafes and restaurants
- Large amount of activities and attractions within walking distance
- Beautiful Georgian architecture throughout the city
- Several districts such as Walcot , Bathwick and Widcombe all provide their own unique identity to add to the intrigue of the city centre
Why it's talked about
Home to ancient Roman baths and one of the literary greats, Jane Austen, Bath’s city centre is a honey-hued snapshot of the UK’s rich history. Independent shops, bars, art galleries and cafes line streets of Georgian properties, making the city centre a highly sought-after location.