- Idyllic village with tight knit community
- Great selection of parks , canals and walks
- Quaint high street with independent shops, cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to the M4 and A46
- Excellent choice of local pubs and restaurants
Why it's talked about
Nestled at the end of the Cotswold Way, on the River Avon, this picturesque location boasts some of the best eateries in the whole of Bath. Batheaston, once the refuge and home of the suffragettes, is home to some of the UK’s most important history.