- Several local schools with excellent Ofsted reports
- Good choice of activities including rugby and cricket clubs
- Plenty of walks, greenspace and parks for families to enjoy
- Good access to the City centre
- Family oriented community
- Supermarkets and amenities nearby
Why it's talked about
An excellent selection of schools makes the leafy suburbs of Combe Down perfect for families. The area boasts lush green areas and amenities including a doctors’ surgery and a large supermarket. Situated just two miles from campus, regular buses to and from the university make Combe Down an equally attractive location for students.