- Acclaimed high street with good selection of independent shops, cafes and restaurants
- Easy access to the M4 and A46
- Several local schools with excellent Ofsted reports
- Alice park provides 8 acres with tennis courts , a playground, a café and events.
- Good access to the city centre
Why it's talked about
Larkhall is a quaint neighbourhood, whose high street is home to quality old staples from bookstores and cafes to independent butchers. With its intimate, 105-seat theatre, it’s no wonder this classic neighbourhood is so attractive.