- Several local schools with excellent Ofsted reports
- Historical Royal Victoria park offers lawns, skating, playgrounds, boating and tennis
- Good blend of Cricket, Football and Rowing clubs
- Easy access to the Royal united hospital
- Close to the city centre and local amenities
Why it's talked about
Sitting at the bottom of one of Bath’s seven hills and boasting a clear view of Beckford’s Tower, Weston is a wonderfully quiet neighbourhood. Surrounded by farms and huge fields, and home to two of Bath’s major primary schools, Weston is perfect for families.